04 August 2010

The movie star in my arms

Every woman I tango with is a movie star.

She is the reason I dance tango

She is the reason I improve my dance

I adore her

I care for her

I venerate her

I revel in the warmth of her embrace

I must make her comfortable in my embrace

It is my job to make her look good

It is my job to make her feel good

It is my job to lead her well

If she dances well, I dance well

If we dance well, the music is within us

If the music is within us, we are one

If we are one, then we are in tango

I truly care for the woman I tango with, for she is the movie star in my arms

4 comments:

Marika said...

Beautiful post. <3 <3 <3

Anonymous said...

You KNOW I have the worst tango crush on you, don't you? This just made it worse :-)

AmpsterTango said...

Thank you. I'm honored you think so... and you're making me blush

;-)

Unknown said...

tango crush! I love that expression. I'm so using it.